Saturday 29 October 2011

Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill in The Avengers


Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill in The Avengers (left) & Robin Scherbatsky in How I Met Your Mother (right)

It's been sometime since I've posted an entry, been busy with some other stuff...like watching How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM)!

Okay I have a confession to make, as much I watch HIMYM for its hilarious storylines, I also watch it for the lovely Cobie Smulders, who plays Robin Scherbatsky!

In the show, Robin is a tough, no-nonsense, gun-toting gal, who can definitely hold her own in a fight.

As you may know by now, Cobie will also be playing Maria Hill in The Avengers, which is coming out next year.

From the comics, Maria Hill is a tough, no-nonsense, gun-toting gal, who can definitely hold her own...hey wait a minute...that sounds familiar...

Anyway, here is a collection of images of Cobie as Maria Hill in the Avengers! Enjoy!

Maria Hill with Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) on the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier

Maria Hill pacing on the helicarrier

Maria Hill doing the tango on the helicarrier

To the S.H.I.E.L.D mobile!
  
Cobie's got it covered

Freeze S-H-I-E-L-D!!!
(Sure is quite a mouthful compared to "Freeze N-Y-P-D"...)


She does love guns
You can also check out my other article about how The Ultimates comic inspired The Avengers movie.

[Images taken from MTV, ComicBookMovie.com and the Avengers trailer after the Captain America credits]

No comments:

Post a Comment